Your membership will help sustain our programs, and we welcome your involvement in making them happen. Together, we can build and cultivate the next generation of leaders and advocates in the APA community.
- Information on Asian American (including OCA) news and events through our OCA-DC newsletter, website, and Facebook page;
- Discount of $10 on tickets to our Annual Honor Awards Gala (if you have family membership, then each member enjoys a $10 discount);
- A free copy of IMAGE magazine, OCA's semi-annual news magazine;
- Member Benefits from OCA National, including the member rate for the annual OCA National Convention (a savings of approximately $50);
- Links to a national network of over 100 OCA chapters;
- Attending Chapter Board meetings;
- An email subscription to OCA's newsletter;
- Exclusive benefits on the UPS Savings Program; and
- Savings with AARP, one of OCA's national partners.
- Join via mail: Download our membership form as a Word document or as a PDF, and send the completed form with a check to OCA-DC, Attn: Membership, P.O. Box 10433, Rockville, MD 20850.
- Join online: Fill out the membership form and pay your membership dues via the PayPal "Donate" button on the right side of the website. Enter "Membership", the date, and your name in the comment box.
- Join via the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): If you are a federal employee in the DC area, you can also use donate via the CFC (#49176). Please also email your membership information to OCA-DC Vice President for Membership Linh Li (
Renew your OCA-DC membership
- Send us a check: Write a check for either individual or family membership, and send it to: OCA-DC, Attn: Membership, P.O. Box 10433, Rockville, MD 20850. Include your name in the memo line.
- Pay online: Pay your membership dues via the PayPal “Donate” button on the right side of the website, and enter “Membership” and your name in the comment box.