In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
OCA-DC Gears Up for 43rd Annual Gala
The gala will be held on Sunday, October 2, 2016. This year we will be honoring small business owners who have given back to the Asian Pacific American community.
OCA-DC is seeking volunteers to help plan the event. If you have experience in marketing, fundraising, event organizing, or you just want to help make this Gala successful, please contact Joseph Choi, VP of Programs.
OCA-DC Seeks Secretary and Communications Assistants
Secretary duties include:
- Working with the the OCA-DC chapter President to draft monthly meeting agendas, and to finalize meeting notes;
- Attending monthly board meetings and taking notes; and
- Collaborating with other board members to help support their work.
- Updating OCA-DC's Facebook page every week; and
- Maintaining and expanding followers on OCA-DC's Twitter and Instagram.